Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Harpy

Hey there art fans! (: Another update! And so sooooon. But it's another older piece and sneak look at a project I've been working on for a little bit, which I have no idea when it will come to completion because I imagine quite the numbers of hours needed to complete it to my standards. Here is a finished digipaint created in the first half of this year (:

I tried a new technique on it which turned out with mixed results. Definitely needs more exploration.


Hmmm, and just because I can, here is like a little stepthrough and places I took screens. P:



Here is the some of the WIP from a new digipaint that I will share with you: (:




Just another process one of where ther direction is heading now...



Peanut out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

remember that month you drew all that cutesy stuff? glad to see your back to being yourself :D

Amber said...

That month? Which we then added another month to? Ya, I remember.

Oh, how I remember.

I need to wade through all those files and post those up too. Some of those first drawings have such huge amounts of charm they still melt even my ice heart a little.