Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Portfolio website

Hey artfans!

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that I have relaunched my portfolio website!

www.amberanimation.com

I have been diligently working on rebuilding my portfolio website so I could have it any way I wanted, and learn some valuable skills in the process.

I took awhile, and I forgot that the I.P would take awhile to redirect to the new site instead of my old .blogspot one last night which is why I'm annoucing it today, so if you stumbled across my website last night you may have already seen it! If you have trouble seeing it now, it might just need some more time, but make sure you go to JUST http://amberanimation.com/! So update your bookmarks and make sure you aren't going to the redirected amberanimation.blogspot!

I had started building a webpage at the beginning of the year - wrappers, css styles, so many divs... and I didn't have a full grasp of any of it. This time around, I still don't have the *best* grasp of everything - like the javascripting used, but I think I'm owning html pretty hardcore thanks to codecademy and major help from w3schools and google of course.

Enough rambling, check it out! I'm pretty excited about it (:
 
Of course you can always just hit the button at the side that says Portfolio! 
 
Peanut out!

No comments: