Friday, January 7, 2011

Liz and Tim

So during the summer, myself and 13 other Sheridan students headed over to China to work with CUC (Communication University of China) students on animated shorts.  It was a great, great experience and would gladly return to Bejieng at any time to revisit some great friends and some great places.

I've been playing around with my christmas gift, which arrived 2 days ago and got set up last night and have been having great fun with it.  A Cintiq!  I am sooo excited to have it and have been puttering away on it, practicing cleaning up since I plan on doing a digital clean up in my film.

Anyways, back to China Co-op, I did a lot (I mean a lot) of character art during the co-op and have been cleaning it up for practice since some of it is so sickly sweet.  Take a gander!  I am very much in love B:



This is Tim as a fish and an astronaut, as well as Liz as a mermaid, a bird, a bee and an angry artist.

These were definitely some of my favourite, but there are so many more, expect me to share more soon!

Peanut out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love these :) but you already know that :P

loving the cleanup too