Friday, October 26, 2012

Goat Girl and Crooked Prancer

 Sup artfans!

You all may remember this little character - It's goat girl! I tried giving her a name and have a bit of a story around her but I have not come up with anything more suiting than just Goat Girl. It's who she is! Still playing around with colours for her but I like these for now.

Aaaaand a new painting I did last night! Gotta be creepy cause it's October and Hallowe'en right?! Right. This just kind of started out as painting using one brush. Funfun! 

 Crooked Prancer

Peanut out!

(This was supposed to auto-update earlier today and it didn't. I have no idea why it didn't work, sometimes technology just has it out for me. Anyways, enjoy!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love goat girl! I agree, I like her colours :D

AND that painting....


WHY?! so creeeeepy, ai ai aiii. good none the less. but DAYUMN.