Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Whoops! Update!

Hehehe... Sorry for the inactivity around here.  I've been keeping busy but haven't kept up with updating! Got some stuff to scan, commissions to share, etc, but for now a little gift I made for Tristan, my I.T. King.


I have been enjoying copius amounts of video games lately! Played Silent Hill Downpour with some friends over the weekend. Diablo 3 has been out almost a month now and I've been enjoying it like crazy!  I also just bought Humble Bundle 5 which includes quite a few amazing titles, which I suggest everyone jump on! So many games to play, so many arts to be done!

Peanut out!

3 comments:

Nikolas Ilic said...

haha nice!

Unknown said...

<3 this is awesome! you're his art queen

Amber said...

Hehehe, thanks guys!
Art queen? Damn straight.