Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Star Trek!

So... I've seen this movie twice. And I really like it. Wanted to do a little picture of Spock. This came from a really ugly sketch of Spock which didn't look like Zachery Quinto at all. I then decided to paint it and it ended up looking a little more like ZQ although I wasn't trying to do a life like resemblance of him. Meh, I like Spock. I grew up on Star Trek, watching it with my mom (: Oh those tribbles....



And he's these colours cause I've been wanting to use these colours. Huh, simple enough.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i like i like
i wanna do fanarts now!
perhaps a
spock/t'pol/vorik vulcan fanarts :D

t'pol is always fun to draw :)

long live trekkies.

really nice palette btw

Amber said...

Gotta show the Vulcans love man.

Ayan Sengupta said...

Nice stuff amber...
love the colors too...
Just a suggestion....try upload a smaller version by using save for web or else you know copy infridgement...

Amber said...

I never really think about saving for web, I tend to cut the resolution in half and then the size in half (generally) of the images I work on. (I work huge @.@)

Thanks though! Saved for web on my new post (: